- Stainless steel casing and two-colour wrist band
- Analogue signal transmission
- Accurate ECG heart rate measurement
- Individual training range and alarm
- Average and max. heart rate
- Calorie consumption (kcal), fat burn (g/oz)
- 3 adjustable fitness levels
- 3 training zone suggestions
- Date, time, stopwatch, alarm
- Lap times (25)
- Countdown timer
- Illuminated display
- Waterproof to 50 m (suitable for swimming, underwater pulse measurement not guaranteed)
- Incl. analogue chest strap with flexible tension belt
Product Instruction Manual
- Product Dimensions: 4.4 x 1.6 x 25 cm ; 281 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 299 g
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
Beurer was founded in Germany in 1919 and has become synonymous with health and well-being, offering a wide range of products which encompass beauty, babycare, sports, medical, diagnostics and prevention. These include heating pads, heated bedding, blood pressure and blood glucose monitors, nebulizers, clinical thermometers, personal and kitchen scales, foot spas, air humidifiers, Shiatsu massagers, baby monitors, heart rate monitors and cosmetic mirrors.
The Beurer PM26 features a super clear and large illuminated LCD display which indicates time, date, day, stopwatch, alarm clock, lap time, average heart rate per lap, countdown timer, calorie consumption (kcal) and fat burning (g). Also features 3 training zone suggestions for either: health, fat burn or endurance. Beurer’s reputation for quality engineering is backed up by a generous 3-year warranty.
All in all, this product is fantastic value for money. It is thoroughly recommended for anyone looking to manage their fitness programme more precisely.
“Great as a heart rate monitor, and as a watch”
“Accurate and comfortable.”