The Garmin Forerunner 310XT is a multi-sport, swim-proof GPS watch, ideal for triathletes and dedicated athletes. The Forerunner 310XT has a 20 hour battery life and is waterproof (IPX7), making it an indispensable training tool.
- Swim-proof GPS watch
- Heart rate monitor
- Ideal for triathletes and dedicated athletes
- 20 hour battery life
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver and HotFix™ satellite prediction
Product Instruction Manual
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 2 x 5.6 cm ; 73 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 295 g
- Batteries 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: 010-00741-01
What’s In The Box
- Garmin Forerunner 310XT
- USB ANT stick
- AC charger
- Charging clip
- Owner’s manual on disk
- Quick Start guide
- Heart rate monitor
The watch is very impressive. It locked on to the satellites promptly and had no problems locking on from inside my house, the GPS is very accurate, the interface is intuitive and has all of the features I could want as a regular runner.
Garmin is a very trusted brand among serious athletes.
Connecting and syncing to Garmin Connect was straight forward and is accurate when checking the data from a known route.
The Garmin Express software can be downloaded from the Garmin website, but you will need to register for an account to use Garmin Connect.
The watch helps me with motivation and encourages me to run regularly.
If you’re training for anything, running events, cycling events, duathlons, triathlons, you won’t be let down by the 310XT.
Combined with the ANT+ transfer system for using with the HR Monitor and the Cadence sensor/quick bike mount system, the watch is a very good choice.
The Good Points
- Fantastic design for a sports watch
- Very affordable and great value for money
- Includes step tracking for daily activity monitoring
- Easy to view display
- Long battery life, and rechargeable
- Includes GPS
- Simple to use
- Optional heart rate monitor
The Bad Points
- Sporty design may discourage you to wear the watch 24/7
- No sleep tracking feature
- Not able to sync directly with smartphones
“Great product – addresses the short falls in the 305 and 405″
“Top product – MUCH better than previous models“
“Simply the best watch you’ll buy for this price”
“Great watch for a great price”
“Best bit of kit I have bought”